There are no fees to participate in ICE FACTORY.
Productions from companies and artists based in the U.S. will be given preference.
During Ice Factory, each participating company receives:
- Three days of exclusive technical rehearsals in the space: Sunday – Tuesday.
- Up to three days of exclusive technical rehearsals in the space.
- Up to four performances in the space.
- Use of the New Ohio’s festival rep plot for light and sound.
- Run crew and production assistance from the Ice Factory Intern Crew.
- Other project specific needs addressed individually.
- A guaranteed artist fee.
- Festival press representation by DARR Publicity.
To apply for ICE FACTORY, use the above to upload a packet that includes:
1 page (max) description of the project. What is the project about? What is the audience’s relationship to the performance?
1 page (max) description of where you are in your process and your plans for the project beyond IF.
1 page (max) on the background on your company and/or bios of the lead artists
Photos, press, and links to video of previous work (Or links to websites.)
Your packet should all be in one document in .doc, .docx or .pdf format.
Click to Apply
Do NOT submit a script. We will request a script if necessary.
TO CONTACT THE ICE FACTORY SUMMER FESTIVAL: